Below are links to independent technical studies performed by the Industrial Perforators Association.
Disclaimer: Hendrick Manufacturing, Hendrick Metal Products and Hendrick Architectural Products is not a current member of this association, nor can we attest to the conclusions in the findings as to their accuracy or to any other statements made.
- Information regarding the strength of perforated metals can be found at: http://www.iperf.org/perforating/knowledge-center/perf-handbook/strength-perforated-metals/
- Information regarding How Perforated Metals are Used in Acoustics can be found at: http://www.iperf.org/perforating/knowledge-center/perf-handbook/how-perforated-metals-are-used-acoustics/
- Information regarding Elastic Properties of Perforated Metals can be found at http://www.iperf.org/perforating/knowledge-center/perf-handbook/elastic-properties-perforated-metals/
- Information regarding EMI Shielding Effectiveness of Perforated Metals can be found at http://www.iperf.org/perforating/knowledge-center/perf-handbook/emi-shielding-effectiveness-perforated-metals/
- Information regarding Pressure Loss Through Perforated Plate (Air & Fluid) can be found at http://www.iperf.org/perforating/knowledge-center/perf-handbook/pressure-loss-through-perforated-plate-air-fluid/
Contact us at 800-225-7373 for questions.